Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Instant Pudding Part 2

When I started this blog, I never expected to write about instant pudding--at least not twice.

I prepared a slightly different version of the instant pudding describe in my last entry. This time I added about 1/4-teaspoon of real vanilla to the pudding mix. This gave it a more authentic vanilla flavor. To that, I added a trace of freshly ground nutmeg.

When preparing the actual dish, I started with a base of three banana slices, added the pudding, and topped it with another banana slice.

During my last visit to Costco, it seems a rather large back of semi-sweet chocolate chips crept into my cart. (This bag was recently seen in a Facebook post.) It seemed a shame not to add some to the top of this dessert. So the pudding was generously topped with chocolate chips and another sprinkle of fresh nutmeg.

My wife insisted that I add this embellishment to my blog...so here it is! Enjoy!

No comments: